Jim,
Well if and when it does please keep me in mind.....I would like to have the engine out of it if it is still good for a genset/tractor project i want to build. Can't think of a better engine. I do miss my 82 though....What a great car to drive.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Keefe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1981 240D $1000 to the knackers?

Hey Mike
 I guess if I can't get much of anything out of the MB I'll just run it
until it drops. That was the original intent, I got a little side-tracked.

From: "Mike Canfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 21:56:26 -0500

I take it you are turning down my offer??  I would love to offer you more
but I just can't swing it right now.
  I still kick myself in the ass for selling 82 to Mac for $100!!!  I
would
love to have it back for the summer....I have a bunch of WVO to use up.

Mike