> On November 8, 2017 at 10:05 AM MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> A few years ago I gave my #1 daughter a nice little .380 Llama
> that I had. She loves it. Looks like a miniature version of the
> 1911 with the grip safety and all. Had some very nice scroll work
> on the slide.

You see them on Gunbroker for $400 a lot.
Right now there's one up for auction, should be interesting to see how far
under $400 it ends up. $277 now.
http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=380%20llama

Colt had the Mustang in .380ACP/9mm Kurz, a lot like a 1911 without the grip
safety. Sig updated it a bit and called it the P238, and enlarged it a hair to
9x19 Luger, added an ambidextrous safety and called it the P938. I like my P938
a lot better than my mom's LC380.

Mitch.