The CC called back yesterday. They found the order in a back room sitting on a shelf. So, they shipped it yesterday. Now that is is 19ºF in place of 50, I get to work on the engine again!

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
November 7, 2017 at 5:28 PM
I am getting disappointed waiting for my order from the CC. It has been 8 days since I ordered. Tom did not tell me if things were in stock or had to come from the vaterland.

Of interest: the kid at Northlake I hung up on said the IP gasket was over $16. From the CC it is $2.46. The whole order of 14 items from the CC was $24. BUT they do no good if I don't get the parts!

Tom is on Vacay this week. I left a message at the CC to see what happened.