> On November 9, 2017 at 6:39 PM Curley McLain via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> The CC called back yesterday.  They found the order in a back room
> sitting on a shelf.  So, they shipped it yesterday.  Now that is is 19ºF
> in place of 50, I get to work on the engine again!

3 days of beautiful sunny warm weather to start my week. Two days of it wasted.
Today, rainy and in the 30s, tomorrow's high 29.

I got a lot done Monday, then my dog broke her foot Monday night and I've been
doing more babysitting than working on cars. Managed to get an hour or two of
work done this morning before it started raining. Finished putting the interior
together on the 2016 Chevy, have to vacuum it out when I can have the shop vac
in the yard without electrocuting myself, and have to put the headlights and
front bumper back on to get it inspected.

Mitch.

Mitch.