I’ve got a box of Remington Thunderbolt I’m going to run through it.  I’ve
heard it’s good, too. I have also heard good things about CCI minimag as well.

I’ve got the day off tomorrow, so I’m planning on a lot of range time in the
morning.  Probably do a full course of clays then switch over to the pistol
range and try out the P22 and work out the PPQ, all before lunch.

-D