I have the 240D back together, and running, except one bolt.

(Engine in the car)

I remembered the back bracket for the IP is difficult/impossible to put on after the IP is installed.

I also remembered the IP is difficult/impossible to install if you bolt the back bracket to the IP before you put the IP in.

I put the IP in and have the 2 bolts in to hold the back bracket to the block, but can't get the bolt into the IP.

I can get the bolt up there with my fingers, but can't turn it.
I can get the bolt into the hole with a magnet on a stick, but can't turn the bolt once it is up there. I tried pinching the bolt into a 13mm socket for a better grip, but still could not get it in an turn it.

There is not enough room to get to the bolt from the top.

How do you  all get the back bracket on?

Is there any majik tool that will put the bolt up there and turn it from below?

HELP!