How are you going to install it?

RB

On 04/12/2017 2:46 PM, Michael Esh via Mercedes wrote:
Thanks Max. I’m interested. Please let me know. Mine has a hole in it.
Thanks

Michael E. Esh

On Dec 4, 2017, at 1:18 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I may have "NOS" OE boot for you.  Back in about 2002 or so, I ordered a
set from MB for my 1985 123.190.  Then I read the service manual, and found
that I needed the special tool to re-assemble the can, shelved the parts
and bought a used axle on the advice of Marshall Booth.  There used to be
an independent shop in town that had the special tool, but the price they
quoted me was far higher than the cost of the used axle.

I'll take a look later this week and let you know if I can find it.

Max
Charleston SC

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:17 PM, Michael Esh via Mercedes <