I'm a hoarder.  Found the box with the axle boots for Michael.  The original
purchase invoice from Rusty Buy MB Parts was with them, dated 2002. Also there
was a nice cache of 123 used parts, including a dead SLS sphere, a couple feet
of brake line that is broken at both ends, used parking brake shoes and
adjusting star mechanism, and a handful of other used bits and bobs.

Michael, send me your address off list.  There are two boots that are the same,
and one kit that has a boot, can, and the special spider gear grease.  These
are aftermarket, German, not MB OE.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC