You should send the sphere to Andrew. Next time he needs one, he can put it in. He doesn't believe in installing pairs.

Max Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 5, 2017 at 8:39 PM
I'm a hoarder. Found the box with the axle boots for Michael. The original purchase invoice from Rusty Buy MB Parts was with them, dated 2002. Also there was a nice cache of 123 used parts, including a dead SLS sphere, a couple feet of brake line that is broken at both ends, used parking brake shoes and adjusting star mechanism, and a handful of other used bits and bobs.

Michael, send me your address off list. There are two boots that are the same, and one kit that has a boot, can, and the special spider gear grease. These are aftermarket, German, not MB OE.