Christopher McCann wrote:
Danke Doktor! Why can I surf to these pages, but when I get to them,  it's ALWAYS
"File not found?" Am I missing something on my computer?
The IT guy (85 300Dt) gets back from vacation in 2 weeks...do I need some "client" or something to interface with that site? Thanks,

Some of the sites seem to be browser specific (don't seem to like some browsers or operating systems). There are some car models on the "steaky" site that I can't access with any browser I've tried (IE, Firefox, Opera) and on the "braingears" site I can't reach to some of the 126 pages.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi