You'll be happy to know I'm using Firefox...any suggestions there? (I try to
avoid the MS thing.)

  Chris

Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  If using Internet Excrapper, right
click and click save as and open in Adobe solo.  IE is worthless with ALL pdf's
as a plugin.

Luther

~Yeah, I think it is a browser/browser setting issue. I've never been  able to
~open a single page on either of those sites unless someone  e-mails me the
~link.
~
~  Uh, just thought of something - wonder if I e-mail myself the link,  then,
~click on it from within an e-mail....AHA - that might work.
~
~  Chris

--
Luther KB5QHU
Alma, Ark

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1992 Volkswagen Golf, diesel, 185K km, "Nanook"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 212K, "Wulf"
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"