Got the tire patched, kid said he found a hole but no object in it.
When I got home I took my new 18" socket extension, ground the corners off the
socket end, crammed a 7/16" 1/2" drive socket onto it and welded it in place.
Now I can run it with the 1/2" drive impact gun.
Then I pounded a 15/16" socket onto the drive on the jack so it can also be
driven with a 1/2" impact gun. I put both of them plus a 1/2" drive ratchet in
the truck.So my Harbor Freight list includes a 1/2" drive extension, probably a
12", a set of 1/2" drive sockets and a breaker bar. That should cover our tire
changing needs. Oh, I need to remember a couple pieces of 2x6 to elevate the
jack...

-Curt

On Thursday, January 11, 2018, 2:45:02 PM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

On 11/01/2018 12:59 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
> The jack and tools are supposed to be under the front seat. The jack was
> there, nothing else was. I need to call some junkyards. Amazon has a set of
> tools but its almost $50...
>
> -Curt

Come up with something to lower the spare and to crank the jack. Carry
along a few short pieces of 2X6 to put under the jack to raise it to
whatever height works best. You can use a couple to block a wheel too.
Get a socket that fits the lugs and a long breaker bar. The wrench that
came with the truck probably wouldn't be sufficient to loosen or tighten
the lugnuts anyway.

RB