We love ours as well - got it based on the reviews from you guys. Wife
thinks it's the best thing I've ever bought her - even at the high price.
We got the SHEM63W52N model - lowest cost with the third rack silverware
drawer at the top - it works really well - leaves more space for larger
pots, etc. down below. It's hard to hear it running, but takes longer than
the old dishwashers we've had, but cleans better than any we've ever owned
(6 so far?).
Highly recommended.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 9:30 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I don’t know which model I got other than it was around $500 two years ago
> and it doesn’t have the silverware basket in the top rack (these are to be
> avoided as they apparently don’t work well from what I hear.)
>
> We LOVE our Bosch dishwasher and will never, ever buy another brand.
>
> -D
>

> > On Feb 12, 2018, at 7:22 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > Also, not sure which model I got. I will check and let you know.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On Feb 12, 2018, at 6:22 PM, Russ Williams via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Kaleb what model Bosch dishwasher did you get.
> >> I'm thinking about replacing the Kenmore that we have.
> >> Why didn't you tell me you were going to be in BR last week would've
> taking you out
> >> for lunch.
> >> Russ

OK Don