Certainly looks well cared for.

I don't think I had shown you the snowmobile club's tractor:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4669/39670298504_e8a738de3b_b.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4603/26509807968_b9fa5bd5fd_b.jpg

Although its labeled as a case its really a leftover David Brown design.  We
use it to mow the sides of the snowmobile trails, works a treat.

Wish I could get it to camp for a few days but the shipping charge is more than
its worth.

-Curt

On Monday, February 19, 2018, 11:03:19 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes