I built a pressure bleeder with a $10 garden sprayer (one gallon), a spare brake fluid cap, fittings to attach a hose to the cap (with a hole drilled in the center) and 1/4" OD vinyl hose. Works grate on breaks! FCP has ATE break fluid in 1 L cans for a reasonable price. I bought 4 at a time.
Max Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 20, 2018 at 8:17 PM
I think a better option would be purchasing a Motive pressure bleeder, so fluid is pushed through the system instead of sucked.

Doesn't the ABS pump circuit need pressure vice suction?