From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:27 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List; Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: Re: [MBZ] LIST MOM Re: OT a little truth for the albore crowd.

I don't deny the climate is changing,I question who/what is causing it. Why is
it okay to label me a denier and remove my right to skepticism?
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 3:24 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Dan, perhaps the climate deniers could
take their show over to banned.