11 years living across from these people has taught me all I need to know about
them.
I used to say that if their house was on fire I'd shoot kerosene on it to help
it burn. Then I realized that if the house burned all the way down it'd be
easier to rebuild so the new plan is to take my garden hose over and slow the
fire a little so the house would be uninhabitable and more difficult to
rebuild...
-Curt

    On Sunday, February 25, 2018, 5:36:38 PM EST, Andrew Strasfogel