We need to take over northern Africa and reforest the Sahara!  That will suck
up all the badness and only goodness will prevail.  While we are at it, taking
over those latitudes, we can remove the humans, from the area, and reduce their
impact on warming the world.

Allah is great, he will want this to take place.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers