Yes,  Same rims for the w115-w126.  At least they have fit those same cars.  I
pulled them from 116 and 123 on put them on w115, as well as w126.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers