Depends on if you think you can fix and flip it for $1500 to $2000 in that area. Or if SWMBO or kid needs a car to wreck/burn.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
March 7, 2018 at 5:31 PM
I ended up high bidder again on this but did not meet reserve. My max bid was $275. Seller countered at $425. Then came down to $400. I counted at $300. Seller came back with $375. I then offered $325. Then responded with $350. At $350 after auction fees its going to be about $578. Miles appear low and legit, and car looks overall clean, nut sure how well the paint will clean up. Its a donation car. Is this thing worth messing with? No idea if it runs or not, probably not if its been sitting.

https://www.copart.com/lot/51325767