So if the dude is asking $6k think I should offer $4.5? What about that 302 I
posted? It looks rougher and does not appear to have a hood. And does not a
brush hog with it like this one. If I was looking at one I’m not sure if I
would know if it was a POS or not. Guess if everything goes up and down and
does not leak it should be ok?

Sent from my iPhone