My son was driving, his first long-distance freeway trip.  Learner's
permit.  My beautiful 1997 dodge diesel pickup, 110kmi on it, is no more.
 (Probably.)  I _loved_ that truck, and intended to drive it forever.  It
was arguably our most valuable vehicle, and was the second newest.
Destroyed by pounding across a 3' ditch coming off the freeway, changing to
highway 18 off of I-90.  We're fine.  Wheels bent backwards into front
wells, oil pan cracked, etc.  Airbag did not go off, we went up in the air
more than stopped.  Expect insco to try to screw us, the truck was
immaculate inside.  No wear on seats, etc.

-- Jim