Neighbors in Wisconsin had one very much like this (same color too), with
the original two-stroke engine.  I believe it was in the family from new.
I rode in it a few times, including once when the young driver with a
learner permit crashed into a tree and wrinkled the front right fender.

IIRC the front windows were strange in that they didn't roll down, but
opened in some other way.

Max
Charleston SC