From: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ML350 voltage regulator

Paint the hood flat black, all the kids are doing it...
-Curt

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 8:08:06 PM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
I replaced the fender (made sure I knew where to find a Green Black Metallic
fender before I bought it, those things are RARE), radiator, and headlight and
put a hitch on it. Still has a busted fog light and now I've messed up the hood
and the alternator quit. Bumper still has little cracks with deer hairs stuffed
in them. Can get a nice white hood for $150, but Green-Black? Nowhere I can
find.
I see cheap W163s and sometimes W164s on CoPart all the time, sometimes with
clean titles like mine.

Mitch.