There are two I at least half trust, neither has a problem with you watching
their every move.The place I go to currently you don't even get out of the
truck so I know exactly what they're putting in since they open the bottles in
front of me. They also put the date on the filter with a sharpie...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 3:48:38 PM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> On April 17, 2018 at 1:37 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> The pickup is supposed to get Valvoline synthetic from the Valvoline quick
> change place down the road.

FIFY.
I've lost all faith in 'quick change' shops.

Mitch.