From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of OK Don via
Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:18 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: OK Don
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Costco Mobil 1 $26.99

Despite Herr Booth's claims of drastically reduced timing chain wear (back
in the day) with M1, I've switched to cheap oil based on "big data"
analysis:

https://www.blackstone-labs.com/Newsletters/Gas-Diesel/July-1-2017.php

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 9:32 AM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Friend said that he got M1 yesterday for 22.xx at Dead Sam's plus 10.00
> online coupon.  Going to check it our myself for the 300CD.
> Dwight
>
> Dwight E. Giles Jr.
> Wickford RI
>
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:56 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > Not a bad deal, $4.50 / qt for 0w-40.
> >
> > A new Costco is going up just up the road from my place in Mt. Plastic,
> so
> > all those new apartment residences in south Mt. P can drive by my place
> > get to the Costco in north Mt. P.  We're getting a Home Despot as well,
> > good times.  Need a flying car pretty soon, or maybe I'll have to get
> > around by boat.
> >
> > -------------
> > Max
> > Charleston SC
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > > This seems like a good price
> > >
> > > https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?dept=All&keyword=Mobil+
> > > 1+Synthetic+Motor+Oil&EMID=B2C_2018_0416_Bridgestone

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg