Correct.... Global Warming scientist have determined all these cars will
use .0000000012 gallons of fuel less over their 5 year life span and save
the planet with the weight reduction of not carrying a spare.

AAA fully endorses the move as do it's new members who now must carry a
current AAA card in case they damage a tire. Uber and Lyft are in
competition for ad space stickers to fit where a spare used to be kept.

Sarcasm folks.... I'm sure it must be progress.