I'll keep my 123 and 124 dissels.  Thanks anyway.

BTW, the 2 hyundi models listed are complete $ hit hole "cars."

G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
Correct.... Global Warming scientist have determined all these cars will
use .0000000012 gallons of fuel less over their 5 year life span and save
the planet with the weight reduction of not carrying a spare.

AAA fully endorses the move as do it's new members who now must carry a
current AAA card in case they damage a tire. Uber and Lyft are in
competition for ad space stickers to fit where a spare used to be kept.

Sarcasm folks.... I'm sure it must be progress.

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes<