So I drove the sdl all over tulsa today running errands. Made several stops.
When I started it back up once it had the problem. Started it cured it like
normal. When I got ready to leave from the next stop the car was completely
dead. No power at all. I checked the battery connections and while tight, the
positive cable did move just a hair. So it appeared tight but not completely.
Jiggled it a slight amount and car started. I bet this has been the issue all
along.

Sent from my iPhone