The 61 s aesthetically pleasing, well made, accurate, dependable, and versatile. Personally, I prefer the tube magazine over the rotary. Tube is easy to load, and easy to dump. no skill or dexterity required. You can do it in heavy gloves or even mittens. It will retain its value, which a new 10-22 wont, and may appreciate further.

Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Meh, its the lever gun with a pump, the rear of the receiver and exposed hammer
ruin the lines.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/771980289

Winchester 61 is the one I'd want, or a Savage. Browning made a square back
thats cool looking but the wood on the pump is too big.

-Curt