On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 10:54:44AM -0500, John Berryman wrote:
> > How's the odometer?  Every time I've called our local speedo shop
> > the _first_ thing they say to check is the odometer.
>
>       Non-functional

That being the case, you might as well try and find yourself a properly
geared speedometer, provided someone knows what axle ratio you would have
or you wait until the thaw to drain the diff oil and count the teeth.

I think I remember hearing that there were four possibilities for diesel
201s delivered stateside (2.2 auto, 2.5 auto, five speed, and turbo, or
something like that), so there might be something close.