To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 91 300D Problem at Startup

Tank strainer issue?  Also, from my experience the inline filters clog
faster than the spin-on.

On 3/24/06, Dwight E. Giles, Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Larry,
I had a similar problem when I ran the fuel low. Did you change the main
filter? On mine inline would look OK but when I changed the cartridge,
it made a big difference.
Dwight

Dwight Giles, Jr
1979 240D auto, 250K + miles