This thing is turning out to be the most massive fraud ever perpetrated on the
public (SC anyway) and a goodly fraction of our elected “representatives” are
totally complicit in it. The utility and its investors need to take the haircut
and a whole bunch from top to bottom public and private and in-between need to
go to prison after losing everything they have.

--R
Sent from iPhone