Truck freight only, due to size. Approx 4 days, unless it's "Expedite".

The "Original design" version [taken from French archive records, and
existing Guillotines in museums] is only good for one execution per 20
minutes.

I have a modern re-design, full automated with hydraulic cutting blade..
cycle time of 2 minutes, should you have any "volume work" planned...
Order, build, delivery, estimate of 6 weeks.

You ask... ;))