No air filter, so a crudded-up evap is definitely a possibility.  I think
Rich has one of those cameras, but I can get access to the dirty side by
removing all the plastic cowling / drains and the mono-wiper, and then the
blower motor and its housing.  Just an hour or less to get to the front of
the evap.
Max
Charleston SC