-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 11:06 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Turn Signals Out

Huh. Too bad these things are so cranky. That's not very nice.

I went out this a.m. and hit the hazards, and got some reaction - they
work normally, and if I hit the right side turn sigs. while the
hazards are on, they work (the left stop blinking when I do this in
other words).

Brian
83 240d