I shoot 22LR with a bull barreled Savage bolt action and have found the Wolf Target Match is very accurate.  Unfortunately, it's hard to find at times, and it can take some time to get if out of stock.  ;-)  My friend & I went together and bought a few thousand rounds of Wolf year before last and it took almost 16 months for them to fill the order (Midway IIRC)!  We got them for about $4.48/box - I think we bought almost at the peak of the shortage time frame, but it was a super price.  We also bought when they were on sale and maybe they delayed shipping in the hope we'd give up?  We try to shoot 36 gr at less than Mach 1.  That is supposed to be more accurate (if they don't break the sound barrier) but who knows.

But they eventually shipped and we're still shooting them.  I think my best group was a 4 shot group in a 3/8" circle (maybe a touch smaller) at 50 yards.   No, I'll never be a pro, but I can hit what I shoot at....   We try to go to the range every Wed. to shoot with our friends - mostly guys we worked with over the years, weather permitting - it's been a hit, Wet summer.  I think I heard we're on track to have the rainiest year on record if we get just another 1" or so.  (Va.)

LarryT