Hey Dan,

Actually I think that was the one I was trying to describe.  I believe the 60 is the Tubular magazine version and mine is a model 70 which is the shorter Carbine with a 6 rd clip.  For the money I think they're hard to beat!  Plus there are tons on the used rifle racks.

Good luck with yours! Mine's going on 51 years of ownership and use.   If you ever need to remove the bolt (they eventually get dirty and cause misfires) be careful when removing the spring and metal guide pin.  I was putting mine back together and the pin slipped and flew over my shoulder with the pin.  Found the spring, the pin is still missing.  ;-\  There's not much behind my chair where I was sitting when it slipped (but evidently enough);  but I looked, my wife looked and I finally bought a new one from Brownell's for $3 and change.

LarryT
91 300D
06 E350 (For Sale)  ;-)