> On September 28, 2018 at 9:37 AM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
> Cycling all the breakers showed one of them to be the problem.

If it's a breaker it has to be the main.
But I don't think it is. It's coming and going now, not steady.
I think it just subsided for a bit when I was in the garage playing with
breakers.
It happens in the garage with only the garage and main breakers on and the only
power drain is a 14W LED light in the garage.

I'm leaning towards the drop from the transformer about 200' from my house, or
the pine tree that's growing through it that a utility worker said he'd have
trimmed two years ago.
It's breezy this AM, but I don't recall it being windy at 7am when I first
noticed it.

I've got a neighbor coming over in a while, I'll have him watch the garage
light while I poke the tri-plex with a fiberglass pole.