Seattle, the land of snowflakes and all manner of idiocy has taken another
victim.

Allen (SD) was attacked, while i was driving, by a deranged Hobo who had set up
a fort with the orange traffic barrels and was using the caution sign as a
shield.  He was blocking access to the highway on the way home and screaming at
buildings, people and cars.

A few brave souls decided to attempted to skooch by a gap in his barrel fort.
This was met by five pound chunks of concrete being flung, like monkey poop, at
our cars.  Allen suffered a large impact on the C pillar, just abaft of the
lower corner beside the windscreen.  All the way to the bare metal, leaving a
dime size chuck hole and some deep divots for over two inches.

This miscreant attacked five other cars in his tirade at that moment.  A few of
us stopped to contact 911 in hopes the popo would actually do their jobs.  The
idiot dispatch dame was less than helpful.  After providing a description and
location, she tells me there have been a number of calls reporting the same
violence, and I should wait for an officer to arrive, sometime, if i wanted to
file a report.  I did want a report, so I could chat with insurance, and maybe
an ambulance chaser to sue the city for deriliction of duty.  After about
fifteen minutes, the other four cars who stopped after being attacked and
getting the same crap answer from the pigs, decided they could not spend the
rest of the night waiting for donut gobblers, and left.  I hung on, expecting
maybe a call or the damn cop would actually show.    Thirty minutes on, I too
threw in the towel.

Almost 24 hours later, still no call from the goose steppers, and the vermin is
still at the location, defecating and urinating in public, spewing invective at
buildings and families with young children.  And the cops turn a blind eye.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers