I am afeared that any contact I make with the authorities would result in one
of us dead.

I open carry, but can not do that at work, not even in the vehicle.   I was
cursing myself for not having the machete in the car yesterday, as I had
planned on using it for some required real estate upkeep chores.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net