I replaced the turn signal stalk also known as the multifunction switch because
it would not stay put and was really starting to aggravate me!

I also replaced the washer fluid pump because we are going into winter and I
have to be able to clear that nasty salt from my windshield! BTW the pump was
cheap as hell at only $8.29 from FCP Euro!

My next project will be to fix what I presume to be a rust hole under the
battery tray causing water intrusion into the cabin. As most of you know, this
is a very common problem on the W123. I will be using fiberglass and POR-15 to
accomplish this task.

Sent from my iPhone