You know Ford makes cars other than a Focus right? And a Mazda 6 is a size
bigger than the Focus.
My in-laws have an '08 Fusion which has been a really good car for them. It
replaced a Cherokee that was a money pit that I advised against buying and was
right. The Fusion has needed nothing but a few sets of tires...
-Curt

    On Thursday, November 15, 2018, 8:26:41 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes