Yes, I do.  I also know that Ford and Mazda make or made a lot of the same cars
that were badged differently depending on the market and manufacturer.

I can’t say I’ve had a bad Ford or Mazda, ever.  And I’ve owned most of them
from new.

I drove a Fusion hybrid when the S420 got totaled, and while it was pretty
soulless, it was good transportation and very economical.  Not my thing, but it
had merit.

-D