Since these were contractors and often testing for performance related to
designs, accuracy was considered a critical result of the tests, at least the
ones I saw.

I saw a few that missed, and missed significantly.  In one case a whole bunker
of testing and video gear was destroyed that was a few hundred yards from the
projected impact point.  People were not happy.

-D