I have tons of good, low hour 20MB and 40 MB EIDE drives, and some new ones still sealed in the bag. I sold one to a CNC guy, and I've probably scrapped about 40 so far. Most have under 300 hours runtime. Sad, but time has passed them by, except for old CNC type stuff still running Winder 3.1 to 2000/XP that is still chugging on.

Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 23, 2018 at 7:53 PM
I have an XP box I use for my laser and CNC. The old HD started making unhappy sounds and acting a bit funky so I’m figuring I need to put in a new HD. My buddy gave me an old Maxtor high quality drive, EIDE 1.2GB!!!, now I need to figure out how to mirror the drive with all the XP stuff over. I recall this is not as simple as “copy C:D”

Any ideas would be welcome.

--R