SWMBO has been upgraded to a 2008 macbook, my old i5 one. I use a t7 2008 one I bought cheep on fleabay. I got the mb repaired, and bought a SSD for it, so I have $300-350 in it. I hope it lasts a Looooooooog time. The battery in the i5 one expanded enough to warp the case last summer, and it got a new cooling fan under warranty. Unless you do video editing or 3dCad, a pentium will do. I still have a flock of pentiums and the old K6-300 server I built in 1998 running Server 2003.

I have a HP 2012 server I need to get wiped and sell it.

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 24, 2018 at 8:40 AM
On November 23, 2018 at 8:25 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>