On Mar 30, 2006, at 7:38 AM, Mitch Haley wrote:

 Maybe Johnny B wants another 190D after his wife
claims the 2.0?

We have a 2.5 NA. I did look it over thinking all the goodies would be there to convert ours or another, possibly throwing a 5spd into the mix. This particular car is really clapped out and ~ 600 miles away. I'm going to finish present projects, then look for something fun like that. In this way I would not stress-out my excellent Wife. She will,however want me to get into a fun project that she can also enjoy. She has recently suggested we overhaul my old Harley FLH together and do a little touring in the future. I am a lucky man to have her in my life. In my wildest dreams I never thought it could be this good.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am