From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dave M.
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Water injection on OM603 - update

By themselves, none. But they do allow  you to jack up the fuel
delivery (relatively) safely, without destroying the motor. Seems most
stock Bosch pumps can't deliver more than, say, 20-25% power gain over
stock, without modifying the pump via larger elements. So on an OM603,
that should take us from 148hp (stock) to something around 170-180hp
with stock pump, exhaust, and turbo. If you're willing to change the
intake, exhast, and send the pump to Myna Diesel, the sky is the
limt... the Finns have dyno charts showing 450hp from a stock
long-block 603.

:)

-dm