The oil pressure sensor on top of the engine needs replaced cause it’s weeping,
there is a small exhaust leak. The one thing that is odd is that the passenger
rear tire is bald down to the belts, and the others show expected wear for a
year old. The doofus owner says he’s done nothing to the tire since he bought
them. If it were an alignment issue or a strut issue wouldn’t it drive all
wonky? It drove wonderfully.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone